Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm back!

Hey Everybody!

As you can see from that beautiful mug above, mum uploaded new photos! Whoot... I love her again.


I'm really excited that there are some new photos on here as I've been so slack and I feel bad about not letting you guys know what's been going on.

First off, let me tell you that Buz is annoying. His the most annoying puppy ever! All he ever does is jump and try to bite my face. I'm nice enough to let him have his fun but I eventually get over it and roll on him.

Here I am just trying to get a good photo:


But wait... Somethings not right:


His trying to take my spotlight!!!!


And here is another example:


I had caught the right angle, but then I'm attacked... Again!


It's just lucky that I love the little guy.

Till next time -

Oh and P.S: Mum is thinking about transferring my blog onto another host site so keep a look out for updates. Oh and also, check out mum's blog for more pictures of us.

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Gorgeous pictures! Missed you both...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome Bakhk!

Woo have been missed!!

Buz is still khute if woo like little things like that!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

That last photo of the two of you is particularly gorgeous!!

It's great to see you again Codes and good on you for being such a good sport aboout Buz's puppy antics!!

River

Khady Lynn said...

You are soooo pretty Codie!!! Great pics! Well, except for your annoying little brother. But, I guess he just wants to be has special and popular as you!

Holly