Wednesday, February 6, 2008

3 More days

Hey Everybody!
Hope you've all had a great couple of days?
As I was eating my breakie this morning I happened across an idea - Most of us have had a couple of collars (or still have) in their lifetime... So I was just putting it out there for everyone to post about their fashion statements - either bad or good. So post some pictures of your collars, clothing, harness or anything else that you've worn to get that 'look'.
I'll get mum to take (and find) some pictures and I'll post mine up soon!

Now onto the important stuff.

I'm on a mission. A mission to get everything sorted before my new brother comes in.

I need to hide all of my toys from him so he cant steal them. I also need to make sure I dig lots of holes in the yard so there is places for him to sleep away from me [mum: I don't think he'll be sleeping in holes, maybe he can share your bed?] - Mum, he is not sharing my bed. He gets dirt! [Mum: don't stress, he has his own seperate bed] He can have dirt! I'm claiming that bed too. I need to constantly put my food bowl in differant places to make sure he can never ever find it and steal my food. Is there anything else that I should do? I've never had a younger brother or sister before - only an older sister who passed away a few years ago.


  • Mum gave me a good brush the other day - I'm still loosing heaps of fur. But as she was brushing me she went through a list of things she has got:
  • Crate
  • Blanket
  • toys (apparently they are way to small for me)
  • 3 x collars (she couldn't make up her mind)
  • 2 x leads
  • bed
  • a couple of jumpers (cause he has no fur like me)

Things she needs to get:

  • Harness (and matching lead)
  • bowls
  • Puppy Pads
  • Puppy Food
  • Paper Towel
  • Baby Wipes

She is so excited but also a little nervous as she has to drive to the airport - and althoughs he has done that heaps, she has never had to pick up a puppy from there so she is a little unsure where to go. She said she has to call them today and find out.

I'm pretty excited myself - although jealous because I've never been on an aeroplane before, but neither has mum. So the pup has done exciting things that we haven't.

Till Next Time -

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats and Khudos KHodes!

I have three khollars on!

One has a bukhkle; one is a snap; one is a whitepine limited slip difFURential!

One has a lokhking kharbiner on it for when I'm hooked to my outside line!

Get ready for some fun!

Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, sooo excited! I bet your new baby brudder will be sooo happee to see ya. Treat him well aight?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Khady Lynn said...

Every time I see photos of you I think, "she is soooo be-wootiful!" I love the black and whites!

How exciting about your brother! Be nice to him!

Holly