Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Beach

Hey Guys!

Well the other afternoon mum had a bit of free time so she decided she'd take me to the beach if I promised to be good... Well of course I was on my best behavour - until I got in the car, after all I was already on the way, she couldn't just turn around.

It was heaps of fun and I got to run in the sand, although I wasn't allowed in the water as mum didn't bring anything to dry me with or put on the floor.

I don't have any photos because it was too windy for mum to hold me and take photos - I was a little excited and kept running as fast as I could to the end of my lead.

However here is a photo of my jeep. She's beautiful isn't she?

Two - just because I love her so...

On a differant note - Mum has informed me that even though I'm still going to be getting a baby brother - it just wont be the one we saw in the picture. Unfortunatly the 'breeders' seemed less then repertable and mum has decided to wait just a little bit longer for that perfect pup.

We will keep the name list and everything else for when the perfect little brother for me comes along. Good things come to those who wait.

Till Next Time -

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool car you've got Codes!!

Bummer about your brother but we're glad to hear that your mum is doing the right thing in holding off to get a puppy from an ethical breeder.

River

Amber-Mae said...

Sorry to hear that you're not gonna have a new baby brudder now. It's okay, there's no rush right? It's important that our hoomans get the best puppy from a very good breeder. Hope you had a swell time at the beach!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yur mommy is doing the right thing by waiting. Last Dec. when mommy's Shanna died, she was given the name of a reputable breeder & Sibe trainer (from Shanna's breeder). They had an 8-month old female. Mommy & daddy went to meet her & then brought her home. She was a total nutcase & I don't mean that nicely. She wouldn't go to anyone even our mommy. They couldn't get her out of the dining room where she ran around without stopping or napping. If mommy & daddy went out, our Erin & Josh had a hard time getting her outside. They got me cuz they thought that she was lonely. Mommy found out that her (Gabi) parent's were actually brother & sister. Boy, was that an oops litter & poor Gabi was the one that suffered wif the bad gene pool. Well, Gabi hurt mommy several times & after 5 months she said enuf, that she had me to love & fur everyone's piece of mind, Gabi went back to the breeder. I was pretty lonely wifout a playmate & they got me Juneau to grow up wif me. Mommy will never get anuther Sibe that is the puppy of any of that breeder's other Sibes. Yur mommy will find you the 'right' bruther when the time is right.
-Cosmos-
Pee Ess - Mommy wuvs her red jeep. See anuther thing we have in common!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Codie Again,
Check out our bloggy - you have sun now in Australia & we have snow, that is if it would snow again! Mommy took pics of us playing in the first snow fall last week.
-Cosmos-

sharkgila said...

Your jeep is a big, mean beauty.
Oooh, better to wait a bit for that baby brother, and not support disreputable breeders.

Wooo,
Togo

Khady Lynn said...

Get a Siberian!! They are so much fun! Just look at my stupid brother Samuel! He is a LOT of entertainment!

Or, of course, a BOY Malamute for you!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

At least you have a little more reprieve from your brother. Brothers can be kinda annoying.

Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes - good things DO khome to those that wait!

There is a reason he's not the one fur woo!

Trust me on this one!

Wow - it's December and WOO are talking 'bout the beach and/or shore!

Life down under must be KHRAZY!

Woos and Wags,

Khyra

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wowzer, what cool wheels! Good idea for your momma to wait on a respectable breeder.

Four Pugz