Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm so angry!

Hi everyone.
I'm extremly angry as I promised you all pictures of my christmas tree - but mum hasn't put them onto the computer for me yet. She said she has been really busy and her computer has cracked the poopies... Well I have too!
On a side note - I did have my very first ride in mum's new Jeep yesterday and let me say one thing:
FUN!
I loved it. I used to fall off the back seat in her old car as I was too big but now I get the whole wagon to myself! I can go from side to side and when mum winds down the back windows I can sit with my head in the middle and get wind from both sides... Pure joy, thats what it is.
I can't beleive I'm going to help mum after what she has done to me (which is ruin my life!) by not putting the photos on the computer, but I love her still and I said I would, and I always hold up my end of the bargain, unlike her.

Apparently my new baby brother might be coming a bit sooner then first thought (Not sure if I should be happy or not about this) and she is having a mental block for names. She likes Bender and Nibbler but knows they are pretty common.

She is a mad digital photographer (when she wants to be) and would love his name to be something relating to that... Or relating to black and white as he is a Boston Terrier. So if you guys have any suggestions we'd love to hear it.

It's already started, his taking over my blog!

Here is a sneek peak of the little blighter, he may or may not be available we just have to wait a bit longer to see. As you can see he has a little white tip on his ear - that is kind of cool. I vote we call him Doofusbrainfartface but mum didn't really like that name. She said it was too long... We could just call him Doofface for short?

Till Next Time -

5 comments:

sharkgila said...

Wooo. How about 'Contrast'?

Wuuu,
Togo

Khady Lynn said...

How about Dbff (for DoofusBrainFartFace) and then you can just call him Doof for for short?

Hbbb
(Hollybollybananaboo)

Anonymous said...

Hey Codes - I'd love to see you if you ever con your mum into a road trip down here LOL!!!

We recently heard of a dog called Canon and HM LURVES the name - first thing she thought of was the camera so maybe you could look at camera models and makers for your new bros name.

She also loved Bender though - we've definitely never heard of it before!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, he's sooo cute & tiny! Hmmm, what about Oliver? Hmm neh, what about Chaplin? Hmm neh, what about Christopher? Christ for short? Oh there's sooo many names! I don't know which one you guys will be picking for him but hopefully it's something unique & not too common.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Wait til he gets a little bigger & you can observe him better to see what name fits. But, I like yur choice.
-Cosmos-