Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Hi everyone!


I just wanted to wish everyone a very safe and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunatly I will not be able to get on and post any more updates for about three weeks as I wont have access to mum's computer.


Also I don't have any new pictures so I'll just leave you with the one above.
Also I'd like to thank everyone who comments on my blog and all my friends who even though I don't always get a chance to leave a comment on your blog always regulary come and leave one on mine. Wooo Wooo! Thanks guys, your the best.
Till Next Time-
I will talk to you all in the new year!

11 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I'll miss you Codie!! Have a good Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!!

Your fellow Malagal,

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Merry Christmas Codie!

Steve and Kat

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very merry christmas and a happy new year Codie - looking forward to seeing your gorgeous face in 2008!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Merry Christmas to you too! It's okay if you do not have time to visit our bloggies & leave comments. We still love you Codes!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Have a very Merry Christmas & a very Happy & Healthy New Year sweet Codie!
-Cosmos-

sharkgila said...

Merry Christmas Codes!

Wooo,
Togo

Shmoo said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Woo Year

Meeshka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Codie
Happy Holidays!
See you soon!
Lorenza

The Brat Pack said...

We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

The Brat Pack

sharkgila said...

Hello Codes,

Do check my blog when you're back, I gave woo an award!

Woooo,
Togo

The Army of Four said...

Hi Codie! I hope you had a merry Christmas!!!
Luv,
Dave