Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just Dropping in.

Hey Everybody!


Not a long post but thought I best let you all know that I'm alive and well and had a great Christmas and New Year.


I hope everyone else is doing good.


Mum's going through some pretty tough stuff at the moment so I have to be there for her instead of here.


I can say though I'm getting a baby brother on the 10th of Feb.
His the one on the left of the photo (with the tick on his back).

Thankfully the thought of getting him home is keeping mum going.


- Till Next time...

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Codie! Welcome back! Sorry to hear that your mom is going through a tough time now but I'm sooo happee to hear that you're getting a new baby brudder soon! Oh, what breed is he? He's sooo adorable!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Khady Lynn said...

Glad you are back and that you had a good Christmas and New Years! I hope your mom is doing better soon. It's never good to have to go through tough times. Be sure to give her lots of snuggles and kisses!

Your new brother looks very tiny, and very cute!! Try not to eat him when he comes home!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you again Codie.

I hope your mum is ok I'm sure you are giving her plenty of TLC and congrats on the new brother.

River

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi Woo Codie,
Sorry yur mommy has been going thru a tough time. Hope she is in better spirits. Give her lots of hugs & kissies. That's what we do fur our mommy. Mommy said the Awww word when she saw a pic of yur lil new bruther. Is he a Boston Terrier? Glad yur back to blogging.
Yur friends,
-Cosmos & Juneau-

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry to read about your mum - take khare of her PLEASE!

BUT get ready to show your bro the ropes!!

But do listen to your MalGalPal Hbbb: don't eat him - he really is only mini-snakhk size!!!

Wags and EXTRA Wuv,
Khyra

sharkgila said...

Welcome back Codes. Hugs to your mom, hope things get better and better for her.

Yippie yippie a baby brother. I can't wait!

Wooo,
Togo