Friday, January 25, 2008

15 More Days

Hey Everyone!


There is only 15 more days until my brother is coming and mum is starting to stress... She hasn't got anything ready for him and is worried that he'll get here and wont even have a bed to sleep on! I guess she better get shopping.

I'm still maulting - so it still looks like its snowing outside. Mum said that she'll book me into the groomers soon, she just wants to make sure that the majority of fur is out or on the way out.


I don't have a problem with groomers, they give me snacks. What I have a problem with is their need to brush my back legs and tail! I have never liked it and never will. Oh and that blow dryer thing is scarey!
Not a very good picture of them but here are the pups... Um - I can't really tell which one my brother is (they all look so much alike) but I think it is the one with his head in the bowl at the top of the picture (going by the back marking).




And a picture with their mum -


I think he is the one on his side drinking with his paw up.

I so can't wait till he comes!

Till Next Time -

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, must be sooper dooper exciting for you guys! Your mom better be quick & buy stuff for the new comer...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Wow only 15 days - I'm sure your mum will have the necessities sorted out by then.

The pups look so very tiny!! Can't wait to see some pics when he finally gets to his new home.

River

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, they are sooo tiny!! I hope you don't mistake him for a snack when he shows up!!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi Woo Codes,
Those lil guys look so cute. Mommy said the Ahhhh word again when she saw them. When she was a teenager, she used to walk a Boston Terrier, named Festus, for about 1/2 hr. a day, even bringing him into her house to play wif him. Can't wait to see pics of you wif yur new lil bruther when yur mom brings him home. I don't like my back legs fussed wif either.
-Cosmos-