Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 More days


Hey everybody!
I hope you are all well. I am still in a state of maulting... Woo... it's getting beyond a joke now. Even I'm sick of seeing fur floating around in the backyard. Sure, it looks like snow but on a 30 degree day (celcious) then it really doesn't feel like snow.

I think the evil cat has gone completely mad! He flops himself down infront (or behind) doorways and then complains when doors are opened up on him? What does he think he is? A door snake?

Whilst in the process of accidently cracking her phone screen, mum also showed me the new photos of my new little brother. He is too cute!

I can't believe his ears are up already. Although I was looking at some puppy photos of myself the other day and my ears were up and standing by 8 weeks also... Maybe it's just a sign of a genious like myself.

If that is a sign of a genious then he better not be smarter then me - cause his eye is funny and that would just be embarrasing to a classy girl as myself to be shown up by her younger bug eyed brother. Mum said I better not call him bug eyed when he gets here - I keep telling her its in an affactionate way... I don't think she beleives me.

Till Next Time -


5 comments:

sharkgila said...

Hi Codes!

Poor you, snowing all by yourself outside the house. Next time give your mom a bug huge hug, especially if she's wearing black! tee hee hee.

Ooooh, your little bro is so cute. Bug eye IS an affectionate name.

Woooo,
Togo

Khady Lynn said...

We are actually chunking out here too, and it's been single digits and below zero (Fahrenheit) so you would think with the freezing temps, we wouldn't be making our OWN snow!

holly

Anonymous said...

I hope you finish moulting before your new brother arrives - I'm sure you wouldn't want to be outside if he's in!!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Still 10 more days left? Gosh, why is it taking soooooo loooong? You must be biting your foot for waiting! You still look as gorgeous as before you started moulting Codes...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

He'll be wif you soon enuf!
-Cosmos & Juneau-