Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Count Down

Hey Everyone!
Unfortunatly I don't have any new pictures...
However I just thought I'd drop in the say thanks for everyones best wishes for mum. I made her read them and she felt a lot better and told me to thank you all.
So Thankyou!
My new baby brother - who doesn't have a name yet, it'll come when mum picks him up from the airport (does anyone know what that is? Cause I don't) as mum decided that she can't name him because she hasn't seen him in person yet.
She is very excited about it and so am I. I can't wait to show him the ropes of how to dig up the garden to make nice cozy holes to sleep in.
Mum said he probably wont like the dirt as much as me which had me confused... Who doesn't like dirt?!
Tweedle dee... it's that time of year again when I get super itchy and my undercoat falls out. This time of year sucks because I'm not allowed inside or in the car because I leave a trail of white fluff everywhere I touch. It sucks, but unfortunatly it has to be this way. Mum says that they haven't invented a vacuum cleaner yet that will actually suck up my fur when it falls out, and until they do, I have to remain outside when shedding.
Now don't get me wrong - I love it outside. I love being in the dirt, chasing (and sometimes catching) birds and just being the queen of my realm... But I don't have the enemy cat outside with me, so it's just not the same...
Till Next Time -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are allowed back inside again soon Codes.

You both must be soooo excited about your brother - can't wait for some pics of him once he's arrived - and I hope he has a safe trip.

River

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, we're sooo excited to see your new brudder when he arrives back home! Oh, so that means you have to remain outside your house until you stop shedding? Well, since you like being outside so much, then that's great!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

When I shed it is in handfuls. Juneau hasn't gone thru his first shedding season yet. Mommy is looking forward to seeing more pics of yur new bruther.
-Cosmos-

Khady Lynn said...

You should see OUR house during blow season! There are 5 of us, so it's like snow in the summer!! Your mom needs a Dyson to suck all that fur up! Do they have those in Australia?

Holly

sharkgila said...

Ha-woo. When your baby brother comes you can shed all over him!

Woooo,
Togo