Monday, December 10, 2007

Evil Cat!

Hi Everyone!
Well as you know the Evil Cat - dubbed Pus, has been my enemey since day one (although I secretly enjoy playing with him). He was just sitting minding his own business for once, probably thinking up evil plans on how to attack me next when mum picked him up and deposited him right infront of me wearing a little something 'extra'.

As you can see, mum couldn't wait to try the hoodie she bought for my new brother out so the smallest pet in the house is the cat... Woo Woo - He did not appreciate being dressed up, in a Pup hoodie no less.

It was the perfect opportunity for me to get a little revenge... as you can see he had no option but to lie there for me to attack!

He did try in vain to fight back but cats don't seem to have much balance when they wear clothing and all he could do was flop on the floor.

Victory was mine!
As you can see (above) mum has made me put up a ticker to inform you how old my baby brother is. When he is 8 weeks old he'll be coming to live with us. Woo... I am getting excited now even though I'm dreading sharing my blog.
Mum also really likes the names Visa, and Cashew (Cash for short) but she isn't 100% sold on them yet. Her boyfriend keeps saying they are silly names. The saga continues.
Thanks for all the nice comments about the photos... I don't think it's my mum's ability to take nice photos - just my abilility to make them look nice. Also she uses an Olympus E-10 and loves it, even though she doesn't know all the features yet.
Till Next time -

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Poor cat. My mom once dressed me up. Okay, she's done it twice. Once in a polo shirt that matched hers and another time in a pumpkin costume. Mortifying.

Wilbur

Amber-Mae said...

I'm getting dressed up all the time! And I find it soo damn annoying! I'm no play toy. Sheesh! But your kitty friend doesn't seem to mind it. The hoodie is cute! Can't wait to see yor little brudder when he come to live with you guys.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

We have an evil kittie living next door to us. He likes to walk on the tree branches above our yard. Look out 'evil one' - we'll have open mouths one day to catch you if you fall off. Mommy told us that her one girl, Cinny, had that happen. She didn't hurt the kittie, but that kittie got so scared being in Cinny's mouth that he didn't come home fur 2 days. Here are 2 names for yur new baby bro - Festus or Pugsley. When mommy was a teen she used to be a dog walker for a Boston Bull named Festus. His bro's name was Pugsley.
Codie, woo-woo, you should be a pin-up mal cuz you look bewootiful on camera.
-Cosmos-

Anonymous said...

Aww the cat looks so cute all dressed up!!

Good luck with getting the humans to agree on a name for your new brother - Human Dad was the problem in picking a name for me - I was referred to as "puppy" for the first 2 days at home.

River

sharkgila said...

Haha, evil pus all dressed up. Doesn't look so evil now, eh.

Wooo,
Togo