Thursday, October 11, 2007

A day in the life of me...

So here is my daily routine throughout the week. It changes obviously on the weekend.



My days are sometimes boring


7:00am - I get let inside the house. At the moment I sleep outside, I'm rather happy about this decision as I have a really thick coat and generally I get too hot inside. Plus I can go potty whenever I want and I also can see everyone walking by.


Once let inside I always do a happy dance to show mum that I'm very happy to see her and that I had a great sleep and I'm full of energy.

Next I get attacked by the evil cat that lives inside. I try to ignore him even though he bites my tail and face but he just doesn't get it and thinks it's a game. Some times he annoys me so much that I nose him out of the way. And sometimes when nobody else is looking, I'll play with him. But shhh... Don't tell mum.

Over the next half our I generally sit and watch mum eat her breaky and get ready for work. She always makes sure she is well kept and then she'll feed me my breaky. Yum! My fave part of the day.


Mum goes to work at 7:30am and she always seems to be running late. From 7:30am onwards I have the backyard to myself to walk the boundries, check to make sure noone is in my patch and just to chill. I chase birds and neighbourhood cats. I get pats through the hole in the fence from people walking past. I pretty much have the whole day to wait until at 4:30 when mum gets home.


When she gets home she lets me inside and gets my lead and we go for a walk. Sometimes we go with her sister and her little dogs. Their names are Humphry and Quin. They are nice dogs and I like to play with them. Quin is a bit shy and I always have to remember to approach her gently but Humphry loves to play and thinks his one lucky dog walking the streets with two hot girls at his side. Of course, me being the leggy, beautiful self containted model, just lets him think that I pay attention to him. When really I mostly forget his there and sometimes I even fall over him.
We go for about an hour walk and then after that I'm so tired and I just like to hang out on my bed in the backyard. The rest of the night is pretty uneventful. Most times I get let inside to watch tv with everyone.

That's pretty much my day. It sounds boring during the week, and sometimes it is, but on the weekend the fun really starts!



Oh, and one last thing - Mum keeps talking about Boston Terriers. Can't she see I'm too cute to have competition. Apparently this will be relating to me very soon :



Till next time -

No comments: