Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick as a hooman!

Wow, it's been a while since I've been able to get on here and update everyone on what's been happening.

My skin mum has been so sick of late and I've been dedicating my time to laying with her and keeping her as happy as she can be. She has been barking! Well, she says its called coughing when hoomans get it. Whatever the case she is on the mend and starting to feel a lot better. She's even headed back to work.

As mum has been sick she hasn't been able to take any new photos of me so instead I'll post a picture of her new car - which she took four wheel driving the day before she got sick.


And here she is driving through the mud

Mum didn't take me this time as she said it was way too hot, but she promises that as soon as the car is on gas and as soon as I have a bath (I stink apparently) then she'll take me. She said I might not like it though as I will be stuck in the back and it might get a bit rough! I'd at least like to try it as it looks like fun when they stop.

Hmmm... What else is new? Oh, my evil companion Pus has decided that I'm his next victim and I'm constantly getting pounced on, attacked, scratched, bitten and licked (Eww) by this evil little fella. Worst of all mum tries to take photos of me just putting up with him! I'm not letting anyone see that I might actually enjoy his attention.

Whatever the case I'm starting to get excited about the prospects of having a little brother as that means that evil little (who is huge for a cat) Pus will soon be outnumbered!

Till next time -


4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, so sorry that your mum got sick but good to hear that she's getting better now. I think you helped her get better...Four wheel driving? Sounds interesting but I wouldn't wanna join coz it will make me barf as it is very bumpy. Hope to hear more from you Cody. Oh & your evil brudder Pus, looks angry.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh-Woo, I am so sorry that your mom was so sick. Mommies take such great care of us, so sumtimes it is our turn to make sure that they are on the mend wif lots of hugs & kissies or just by being near them. Looks like you will have a whole lot of fun going 4-wheeling wif her in her new car. Stop by & visit wif me & my bruther, Juneau, sumtime.
-Cosmos-
Pee Ess - When you do stop by, don't furget to sign our guestbook.

Khady Lynn said...

Don't feel too bad about the kitty, I use to have a black kitty too and I liked him too! Although he didn't lick me!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your cat sounds like ours. So evil!!

Steve and Kat