Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ouch!

(note: these are all old pictures of me)

First of all I'd like to say a big Wooo Wooo (Thank you) to all of the other pups out there commenting on my Blog. I never really thought that I'd be this popular but I like to think of you all as my friends. If I haven't replied back to you personally then please don't think it's because I don't like you, it's just purely because mum kicks me off the computer and tells me she needs to do work! I am trying to get back to you all as all of your pages are great.
Woo Woo
(thank you)
On to other things - Ouch! The silly evil cat this morning was getting super rough with me! So rough I had to keep popping my mouth at him to let him know. But he doesn't understand dog talk apparently because he kept biting me even harder! I ended up taking my frustration out on my stuffed teddy by shaking it really hard. I'm not allowed to hurt the kitty as mum will yell at me, but she say's I'm allowed to tell him off if he hurts me.
Mum came home all in a fluster last night. Apparently she was buying some horse feed at the store when she noticed a huntsman sitting above her boot. It was on the inside of the boot but the outside of the seal. So if she had of left it, the huntsman wouldn't have been able to get in. However she decided to ask the man at the store to remove it which he kindly tried. But instead of flicking it out of the car he flicked it straight into where the sparewheel is kept on the side and it proceeded to disapere! He took the spare out but couldn't find it and thinks it climed up into a vent that is there. So now mum is a little nervous when driving her car as she is worried it'll drop into her hair when she's driving. I'm a little scared also because it was last seen where I would sit! I'm glad I'm stinky at the moment and can't go for a ride!

Mum dropped a bombshell on me this morning (in between getting bitten on the face by the kitty)... Apparently when my new brother comes, I'm going to have to share my blog! I couldn't beleive it, I just stared at her for a while letting her know I wasn't impressed then walked off with a snort. Share my blog? I don't care how much this little guy is going to help me beat up the Kitty - I don't want to share!
Lastly, sorry about the lack of photos - Mum is sooooo slack and hasn't taken any of me. She says it's hard because her computer is half dead and her laptop doesn't have access to the internet and is hard to get the 'feel' of the photos as the screen is dodgy. Basically she is making excuses - I mean she sits infront of the computer all day at work!
Anyway, Till next time -

9 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Codie, I love that black and white photo and the close up of your cute face!!!

That spider looks gigantic!!!! Holy Cow!! I would have the bug spray out and spraying every inch of my car!!! EEwwwwwww!!!

You don't necessarily have to SHARE your blog, you just have to mention your brother from time to time. Kind of like I do.

I'm glad you are getting more and more friends!! DWB is a great place!

Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Since any pal of Hbbb's has to be one of mine, khan I please add woo to my blog?


Woos, roos, and wuv,

Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Codie, I understand. It's okay if you don't leave any comments in our blogs, we don't mind at all. Afterall, your mum is very busy...Eeew! That spider is gross! I hope it didn't bite any of you...Happee Halloween!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Codie,
My mommy hates spiders. She clubbed a big one to death once wif a mallet cuz she was afraid to go near it to get inside our back door. The beastie lost cuz she smooshed it. Yep, when you get a bruther (take it frum me), you do have to share. But, I'm older so I get more time on the puter to talk to my friends. Juneau is a lil pest but I am still attached to the guy. You'll learn.
-Cosmos-

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

When do you get your new brother? Maybe we missed a post about that. We don't care that the pictures you posted are old. You are still so beautiful!

Steve and Kat

Scruffy said...

My Jie Jie is like that with spiders too. She is so paranoid about them that she will streak out of the room even if its an itsy bitsy one.

I have a brother too. I was not too pleased when he came home. Lucky Mummy says I can keep my blog and only when I feel like it, then I let him post anything.

Brothers can be quite a nuisance sometimes but at least nowadays I get someone to play with when my family are not home. And for you, a brother definitely can help you with that dreadful cat.

The Mighty Scruff

Anonymous said...

Codie that last photo of you is absolutely beautiful!!

River

Jack & Moo said...

Woos Codie,
those are such nice pictures of you! and a pretty decent shot of that spider, too, even if it is a spider. We have some pretty big ones around here too.
My new so-called "brother", Jack , is mostly just a big puppyhead annoyance, but he's getting with the routine a bit more each day. It appears that I have no choice in the matter and just have to put up with him. *sigh*

Wooos and a-rooos,
Star & Jack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Codie
I understand that not always is possible leave comments on our friends blogs! Don't worry!
I am sure my mom would yell if she sees a spider like that!
Sure will be interesting to see you with your brother!
Have a good night
Lorenza