Monday, November 26, 2007

Old Nanna


Hey everyone!
Not much to report - didn't get to go four wheeling again as it's just been too hot and mum worries about me in the car on hot days as I've got so much fur. She said as soon as it is a nice day she'll take me. Yay.
Sorry no photos today, mum hasn't had time to jump on the computer at home.
Mum is getting really excited about a couple of things. First Christmas - Now we all know thats a fun time of the year. I was given to mum as a chirstmas present 8 years ago so it holds a special place to me too. Also after christmas mum is going camping for a week. Unfortunatly I have to stay home because I don't have any respect for tents... I tend to roll on them as it's a lot of fun! Then my new brother will hopefully be born sometime at the start of next year and I'll have a new play mate! I'm excited about this one the most.
Till Next Time -

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You getting anew brudder soon? Oh my, what an exciting news it is. Well, the countdown starts now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

sharkgila said...

Oooh, a brother on the way! Exciting!

You're a Christmas prezzie, that's very sweet. All those years ago, too. I'm a first-year wedding anniversary gift to my mommy - that's our special day =)

Wuuu,
Togo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great Christmas - and to make up for your mum going camping without you, you can teach your new bro lots of naughty things hehe!!

River

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What is this with Mals and khristmas?

Hbbb was a 'gift' to her hu-mom and hu-dad on khristmas eve -

Little did they realize what they were in for!

Sorry it is so warm where you are -

Make sure you chekhk out Steve and K(h)at's Snow video - they got to play in it in Kholwoorado -

Woos and Wags,

Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hi Codie, nice to meet you! You are a very, very handsome dog!

I just found your blog and my mom and me are very impressed by all those beautiful pictures of you!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I bet you're going to love your new brother. It's great to have someone to wrestle with.

Kat