Friday, November 23, 2007

Attack of the killer beast...

Wow - would you look at that... two posts in two days. I'm going for a record now. I hope your all impressed with that! So my story for the day - that cat is evil! I was just laying here sucking on my teddy, it is my fave toy after all. Although I'm partial to the weird spokey toy too, but that's another story.


I was in my own little world, just me and my teddy. We were somewhere nice, where the weather was perfect and there was white sands and crystal blue water... Just me and Ted at the beach...



All of a sudden a black figure stalked close - head low and silently padding his way towards me. I was completely unaware of anything except lapping up my Ted...

*POUNCE* I was knocked to the ground, not having any time to react to such a horrific attack. The cat grabbed hold of me by the throat and bit down as hard as he could.

We struggled and rolled and tossed around. I tried in vain to get him off me and ...

I managed to dislodge him to my leg - which he still proceeded to attack.
I was really enjoying that day dream of being at the beach with Ted too.

Till next time -

(ps- Hope you like the new background... It suits me right down to the ground... whatever that means)

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH woo poor MalGal -

Howkhan woo live with such an EVIL KHRITTER????

I vote sit on it!

Thanks fur being a pal!

Woo've been added ~^..^~

Wuv,

Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Codie
What a way to interrupt your great time with that stuffie!
Sure I hope everything is ok!
Have a good night
Lorenza

I like your blog's new image!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, that is one evil fat cat. Where did he/she come from? I have one black "thing" living with me too. She doesn't like me...

Btw, thanks for telling me where you got your pweetty background. I will go search for it after I'm done visiting everyone's bloggies!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

That's gotta be tough living with that cat-thing Codes!!

We lurve your new background too - it's great!

River

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Codie,
I like yur new bloggy look. Our mommy once worked fur a professor from Australia. So she knows that yur seasons are the opposite of ours. What is the temperature that you are experiencing now? Did yur mom check out the horsey trainer's website yet? And, I am still waiting fur yur answer if you would consider me to be yur boyfriend! I'm a nice guy & I would treat you very well. Don't keep a guy in suspense!
-Cosmos-

The Husky in the Window said...

Your mom did a good job with the new background. But this attacking cat??? I've never such such a thing. Oh my gosh, you needs lots of doggy friends to come help. What about Ted? Is he okay?
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

sharkgila said...

Hi Codes,

Your new blog look is very nice. Suits you, but then anything will suit the very pretty pictures of you.

What a bad cat.

Wuuu,
Togo