Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gardening



Hi every Doggy!

In advance mum would like to say a huge SORRY to everyone because she couldn't work out the format on this thing - she has tried but hasn't cracked the codes as of yet... so to speak. She will keep trying. In the process she managed to loose all my links! I'm so angry with her right now.


However... She has uploaded some new photos of me! Woo wooO!
So the other weekend mum's other half came round and helped my mum's mum with the gardens - they were a bit over grown. So being the good gal that I am I had to pitch in and help. Although I'm still unsure why I get yelled at when I try to help garden on my own when no body is home.

As you can see this stick was not where it was meant to be, I sniffed it for a while and even considered picking it up and putting it in the green waste bin - however I decided that I didn't want to take the fun away from everybody else so I laid down and watched them all working away like busy little ants.
And then that's when I spotted the grass! Look how long it is! I live down the bottom of Australia where there isn't any jungles but you know what? I think I found one in my very own back yard!
After watching everybody working in the heat I thought of a great idea! Drinks! Everyone would be thirsty so I thought I'd get them all a drink to help ease the heat and keep them hard at it. Only when I got there I forgot what I was doing and managed to drink the whole lot!
After drinking so much water I got the biggest belly ache and was rolling around on the grass like I'd been shot... I hate tummy aches.
As I was exploring I came across this little guy. He wasn't very friendly and kept flying off but it didn't stop me from trying to make friends. I'm a friendly girl who just wants to know everyone.
I also found these two flowers that are so pretty. Although the second one is more weird then anything... I gave them both a good sniff and they seemed to be healthy and fine without me needing to 'garden' them at all.
I also gave the bug a very good talking to, something so small should not be out in bright daylight... A bird could come and eat him! WooWoo.


After a hard days work mum found me here - fast asleep only to wake up to the sound of my name being called. Wow, who knew gardening would be so hard!

Till next time -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Codes - it's great to see you again you look absolutely stunning in the garden! We loved your photos!

River

sharkgila said...

Those are beautiful shots. A very good photographer, and an extremely pretty subject! Codes, woo are so so pretty.

Wuuu,
Togo

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Codes, those pictures are wonderful! And your bloggy is sooo pweetty! I like the new look of it...I've been searching for backgrounds similar to yours before but could not find. If you don't mind, could you tell me where you got this background? I've been searching forever & only found oogly ones.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer