Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New format promised for the weekend

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes!



In the morning mum gave me a big kiss and cuddle and said she had a suprise for me when she got home from work! When she got home she said that we were going to the beach! I was so excited! I love the beach. It's one of my favourite places to be. I love the water, sand, everything!
Onto other things - Mum is desperatly trying to find a christmas jingle bell collar type thing that she saw River wearing in his photo shoot... She told me that if anyone could help, if they've seen it online for sale or anything it would be greatly appreciated. Now I personally don't want to wear one, but she told me she'd give me lots of treats if I promised to wear it and pose. Mmm, I love treats!



Mum said that we are hopefully still going four wheel driving on the weekend. I hope we get to go as I've been waiting for ages and it sounds like so much fun. She also said that since she has the whole weekend to herself (her other half is going to Tasmania to visit friends) that she is going to try and update this format of my blog and hopefully get it to something that suits me just that little bit more. It should be interesting because she hasn't done any HTML for a long time... I wonder what HTML stands for.. maybe "Hot Tall Male Labradore"

As always - mum has a ton of photos on her new fancy camera that she took of me when I was helping her other half and her mum do some gardening. Of course though, she hasn't put them on the computer yet. Her excuse has now changed to "But I have dial up at home". Whatever the case she also promised that on the weekend she is going to try and set up a gallary type thing so all my old photos can be uploaded. I can't wait! I have so many!

Oh and lastly - A couple of other pups asked about my brother to be in a prevous post. Mum told me to say that in the new year (hopefully January some time) I will be getting a new little brother. A Boston Terrier. She thinks that he will perfectly compliment my activity level and play levels as they are apparently pretty boistorous. I have to admit that I'm looking forwards to zoomies around the house but not looking forward to sharing anything. Oh and I'm certainly looking forward to ganging up on that cat!

Anyway, until next time -

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We have a collar similar to the jingle bell one your mom is looking for. We got it on ebay. So you might have her take a look there.

Steve and Kat

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Boston Terriers are a hoot! You should check our dawg blawg & friends sites & click on Joe Stains & Tanner. They are 2 Boston Terrier bruthers.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

Khady Lynn said...

Such beautiful photos! I just love the black and whites!

If you like Boston Terriers, you should check out Joe Stains blog! He is hilarious! There is a link on my blog.

Holly

Amber-Mae said...

Heya Codie!

Hmmm, we can't find that collar here too. There are hardly any dog accessories here in my country. Sucks really...Hope you will be able to find it soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Codie,
Gosh, I'd like to ask you sumthing. Oh my, I'm nervous! I'm shaking here! OK, I'll do it! Codie, would you like to be my girlfriend? There it's out - I said it. I think you are really cute & I just like you. Could you see yurself wif a Siberian like me. I'd be good to ya. Long distance relationships can work. Our mommy like the Aussie Clinton Anderson, the "downunder horseman" (actually she likes his butt, accent & thinks he's cute!!). Who knows maybe we could visit sumtime or you can visit me in the States. I'm really a nice guy. Oh, don't keep me in suspense, pretty lady!!!
Lots of hugs,
-Cosi-

Anonymous said...

Hey Codes - did you get HM's email about my collar - we're happy to send you one if they do them in your size - let us know!

The beach is my favourite place in the world too - nothing else compares!

River

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Codie,
Don't keep me in suspense, pretty lady! What is yur answer? Will you be my girl? I'm not too-too young. In hume-years, they guesstimate me at around 2-1/2 yrs. old; so in our years I'd be about 18-1/2 yrs. Not that much younger than you. I've got a big heart!
Waiting to hear frum you,
-Yur Cosi-

Pee Ess - See we do have some things in common - both our moms have horsies! Here is the website for Clinton Anderson if yur mom wants to look him up http://www.downunderhorsemanship.com/

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow, Codes! You look soo bee-roo-tiful at the beach! I'd really like to have one of those, but Storm said it's not too likely with us living in Kansas and all. (We're smack dab in the middle of the US.)
Play bows,
Zim