Thursday, November 8, 2007

Special feature picture show!

Yay! Mum said the big spider - called Harry - is now gone to spidey heaven. She wasn't overly fond about having the little guy extinguished but she said there was no choice and it was either him or her! Well actually it was just that the guy she got to help her at the car wash couldn't see anyway not to kill him so he got a big *WHACK* with his thong (flip flop for americans, mum told me I had to clarify) and the spidey curled up and died! So now I'm happy to go in the back of the car again.
After lots of comments on that last picture mum said I should post the whole set that she took of me on the day. At least she thinks they are all from the same shoot. She said she takes too many photos of me - I say she doesn't take enough! Anyway, here is the rest of the series - I think I've posted most of them before.
I got laughed at this morning - It's not my fault that I was just laying there looking at nothing and just so wanted to wag my tail... Mum thinks it was because I wanted the evil cat to play with it but I hold true to the fact I do not like that cat! He tried to get me really bad this morning, I have bite marks to prove it. Yay! It's almost Christmas! I've never really understood why Christmas is so exciting as I generally just over eat and lay around looking sorry for myself. Which brings me to my next bit of useless peice of information: Mum got me for Christmas when she was 12! That was 8 years ago. Wow - time has flown and we have both grown up so much!
Mum said that in two weekends we're going four wheel driving. We were supposed to go last weekend but it rained too much and mum's tires wouldn't have been able to hold up to it as they are just highway tires. She said the this time she is going to take me and that I have to hold on tight because it's going to be a bumpy ride! I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to show you the pictures.I can't beleive I nearly forgot! It's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm going to be 8! Dog, I feel so old! Mum tells me she wishes I'd act my age though as I'm always doing something crazy. Hmmm, I wonder whether mum has anything planned for me? I know she has to work and all but maybe after work she can take me to the beach! That'd be awesome. I hope she got me a new toy as well.
Anyway I best be off as I don't really have anything new and exciting to say.
Till next time -

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Those pictures are just loverly! Your mom is a really good photographer...Should ask my mommy to take pics of me with a white background. Oh poor Spidey...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hey Codes those photos are absolutely stunning - your mum is so talented with the camera and you are the best model of course.

I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!!

River

PS HM said she got my Christmas collar thing from a Xmas shop here in Adelaide - it's just made out of elastic so if your mum is a bit more skilled than mine you could probably make one yourself.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey-Woo Codes,
Great pics of you. You are one good-looking Mal! It takes one (though I am a Sibe)to know another great-looking guy! Glad fur yur mom that the spidey-beastie was taken care of. My mommy wouldn't have gotten back into the car either until it went bye-bye. Happy 1-day early birfday to ya, buddy!
-Cosmos-

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom is so jealous that your mom has such great pictures of you! Those are way cool!

Kat

Lorenza said...

Hi, Codie
Happy Birthday! I hope your mom had made something special for you!
Let us know!
Tell your mom we are envy of her pictures! You look great!
Enjoy your weekend
Lorenza

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh I am so glad that spider is gone. My mom got bit once and does not like them at all. Now you will be safe in your vehcile.

I like all those pictures. So beautiful!

Have A Happy Birthday and hope you get lots of treats.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie