Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome to my new Blog

Mum said I was allowed to start a blog to document all the exciting things that happen in my life. She hopes it'll also help me make friends from all over the world. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but I'll beleive her just because she acts so much smarter then me - although I know she really isn't.

So a little introduction wouldn't go astray I suppose.


My name is Codie, though I prefer to go by the name of "Codes the Wonder Dog" as I'm so great!


I am a 7yo (7/11/99) Alaskan Malamute who absalutly adores being infront of the camera. I love it, I cannot get enough of it and mum certainly has been able to refine her photography skills on me.

Here I am looking sad - I have so many differant poses.


I also have a love for most things that life has to offer. I love balls, any shape size or texture. Although I do have an obsession for tennis balls - I'm not allowed those anymore.
I also love - and I mean LOVE - going anywhere in the car. To me it is so exciting that I just can barely contain myself.

Here I am in the car - Mum has a new car now

So we'll have to get some photos of me with it.


That's all for now. I'll give you an update tomorrow and post some more photos. Mum keeps saying something about a little brother and I'm starting to worry. I'll let you know tomorrow.


Till next time -


No comments: