Monday, October 15, 2007

It's been a busy weekend!

So the weekend was extremly busy for my mum. She was sitting next to me this morning and said that she didn't even feel like she had a weekend it was that busy. She hopes that she'll be able to catch up on some sleep soon. Me too as she is always cranky when she is tired. I try to make her feel better by rolling on top of her but she is so cranky she doesn't even like my attempts! She needs some sleep for sure.



I didn't really get to spend much time with mum over the weekend but the times she did see me I found out some great news. Mum picked her dazzling new camera up and she said we'll soon be able to go and take some photos of me somewhere. She said that she just has to get some time. Which is cool. I know she has to work so I can have the best of everything.



She also said that she picked her new car up. I even got to see it through the fence. It's huge! Much bigger then her old car and I just can't wait to go for a ride as it looks so shmick! I'm going to be one cool Malamute driving around in that. It's black with lots of shiny silver on it - and it has really dark tinted windows. I'll post a picture as soon as we get one.

Thank you to everyone who has left comments on my blog! It's been great to meet you all and hopefully you don't mind that I put links up to your blogs. I think I'm really going to like my time around here with the DWB team.


Till next time -

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Codie
I love weekends too but they are too short! I never have enough time to be with my mom since she has to work all day long!
Good news on your new camera and your new car, because they are yours, aren't they??
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oh I love weekends but you are right! They are too short... My sistas & I just had a fabooolous weekend!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Weekends are way too short and we can't wait to see some pics from the new camera - we sure they are going to be awesome!!

By the way we've tagged you to play a game - check out my blog for the details.

River