Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everyone is getting so excited!

So I was just out in the front yard chewing my toys like normal when mum comes out jumping around and looking all excited about something. She grabs me around the neck and gives me a huge hug and says something about me going for a car ride. Now of course I get all excited and pick my toy up ready to go until I realise she isn't talking about today. She is refering to when she gets her new car on the weekend. Humans...

So I thought I'd post some older photos of me, since mum's camera broke and she has got her new one on laybuy still. I can't wait till she gets it off because I love being in photos.
This would have to be my best side.


She hasn't said much more about the 'brother' thing but I heard her talking to her mum about how not this year but the end of next year mum will be adding a new puppy to the family. A puppy!? Is it not bad enough that the cat humiliates me by biting my face and attacking me but now she wants to add a puppy?! I keep letting mum know that I'm not that interested in getting a new brother but secretly I think it would be kind of fun... A little brother I can boss around. Mum said something about it being a Boston Terrier - I did a search on Google and found them to be strange little guys. Here is a blog of one. Niko and Bently Though mum said that my brother would be a black and white one as we don't have the red ones here. They seem to be as fun loving as I am. So hopefully we'll get along fine when the time comes.

Well thats all from me for the moments. Till next time -






No comments: